Would you like to be associated with a world-class music festival based in Kingsville, Ontario, Canada?
Kingsville Folk Music Festival is a non-commercial music and community festival that relies on the generosity of its supporters, the muscle and ingenuity of its volunteers and the passion and smarts of board and staff.
We rely on the sponsorship of businesses and organizations that share our vision.
So, come partner with us–give us a hand, and we’ll shine the spotlight on you, too.
Facts and Figures
The Kingsville Folk Music Festival approaches sponsorships as true partnerships, designed to meet the needs of the client, the Festival and the attendees. Please give us a call to discuss opportunities.
- Incorporated as an Ontario non-profit society, 2013 (Sun Parlour Folk Music Society) – Ontario Not-For-Profit #1881397
- Attendance of 4,600 (2014) 5,600 (2015) over the weekend
Results from on-site survey conducted by Canada South Festival Network at 2015 Festival:
0-44 – 40% male / 38% female
45-54 – 15% male / 21% female
55-64 – 29% male / 24% female
65+ – 16% male / 17% female
58% – $45,000+
Attendees From Outside of Windsor/Essex:
78% – Ontario
22% – Canada, US, other countries
48% – Kingsville
12% – Leamington
19% – Windsor
12% – Chatham
9% – Essex County
Length of Stay:
48% – 3 days
22% – 4 days
…with 57% of these people staying at hotels, B&B’s or camping.
Other activities that people participated in:
31% – shopping
27% – Trails/Parks/Beaches
- Print – over 15 articles in local & regional newspapers & magazines, ads in Michigan, Ohio, Ontario and National music, lifestyle and travel magazines
- Radio – over 537 spots throughout Essex County, Chatham-Kent, Michigan
- TV – over 117 spots in Windsor, Essex County and Chatham-Kent
- On-Line & Web Site exposure
For further information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact us here.