Lakeside Park, 315 Queen Street, Kingsville, On
THERE IS NO PARKING ON SITE
There are free Municipal Parking Lots within walking distance to Lakeside Park. Volunteers will direct you and offer assistance.
- There is a Free Drinking Water Station located on site so bring refillable bottle
- Bag check in effect: checking for alcohol, drugs or glass (baby food & bottles permitted)
- Wheelchair and additional needs: Look for the Blue Tarps!
Blue Tarps are available at all stages
Volunteers can assist your ability to move around the site. The Folk Festival has a complete program to accommodate patrons with physical challenges. Please let us know in advance by emailing us here.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Should I Bring?
– Casual clothing AND rain gear
– Practical footwear
– Sunscreen, bug spray and any other supplies you need
– Something to sit on–tarp, blanket or chair
What Should I NOT Bring?
– Pets (sorry, we love them too, but no pets on the premises)
– Alcohol or drugs (beer and wine are sold on site)
– Glass containers (exception baby food and bottles)
– Video or audio recording equipment
– Tents or lean-tos
When Is The Music On?
– Friday 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM
– Saturday 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
– Sunday 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
How Do I Know What's On When?
Program books are available for free at the gate, with complete schedules, site map, performer bios and lots of great information about what’s going on over the weekend. You’ll want to keep your program book as a souvenir of your festival experience and be sure to get it autographed by the performers!
What On-Site Services Are Provided?
See Festival program book for complete information about services and site locations.
Food and beverage concessions
Wine and beer sales
Performer merchandise and memorabilia sales
Lost & found
Free drinking water
Recycling and composting
Rules & Etiquette
Be a good neighbour – Don’t block the view
Please be aware of chair heights and try not to block the view of the folks behind you. No tents or lean-tos. Stay seated or dance in designated areas.
Consider your neighbour’s listening experience
Turn off your cell phone and don’t talk during performances. Most folks want to hear the music, not their neighbouring tarp’s latest news. If you absolutely need to talk – including on your cell phone – please keep it quiet so others can enjoy the tunes, or better yet, move to the non-listening areas.
Smoking is not permitted anywhere within Lakeside Park but you are welcome to step outside the gates.
Put your compostables, recyclables and garbage in appropriate bins provided.
Know where your kids are
Do not leave children unattended; keep your kids with you after sundown; direct lost kids to the closest stage so that we can make an announcement.